W2W Interested Candidates
The next W2W cohort will begin in August 2022. If you are interested in applying to the W2W program, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates for the program must have a high school diploma (or equivalent) with little to no post-secondary education (i.e. no bachelor’s degree and with a maximum of six business credits).
- Candidates must be eligible for hire under the Veterans’ Recruitment Appointment (VRA) Authority.
- If you have too many business credits, or already have a degree? Visit www.acquisitionacademy.va.gov/schools/internship/curriculum.asp.
- Flexibility to move for training in Frederick, MD.
- Must sign a Continuing Service Agreement (CSA) to maintain employment with the VA for a period of three years after training completion.
- Must sign a Mobility Statement in order to participate in the program. Final job placement will be at a VA contracting organization within the U.S. (location based on needs of the VA).
Email us at email@example.com for more information.