The VA Advantage
The VAAA PM School believes that if our training doesn’t benefit our customer — You, the acquisition professional — then none of us can effectively serve our collective customer — the taxpayer. Therefore, when VAAA developed this program, our team sought out the most comprehensive approach that serves you, your agency and your internal/external customers.
The acquisition professionals of the US federal government, in this new era of transparency, are now experiencing a host of new demands that have been thrust upon them that standard certifications don’t address in this context.
This VAAA PM School certification program allows you to obtain the competencies as outlined by OMB. Furthermore, the VAAA PM School has developed a program that allows you to acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities that are relevant and appropriate to your role and responsibility as an acquisition professional at an Entry Level, Mid Level or Senior Level position.
We designed a training that allows you to immediately improve your performance on-the-job and a tracking mechanism that allows you to demonstrate your leadership in helping your agency’s improve its organizational performance.
Benefits to YOU
Some of the benefits of obtaining certification include:
- FAC-P/PM is a professional credential recognized throughout the Federal Government.
- FAC-P/PM helps you to acquire new skills in: Planning, Estimating, Leadership, Risk and Change just to name a few.
- FAC-P/PM builds confidence in you and provides peace of mind for stakeholders knowing you have the skills and tools to run a quality driven, efficient, effective project on time and within budget.
- FAC-P/PM helps you gain invaluable experience and networking opportunities providing you with important allies as your career progresses.
- FAC-P/PM makes you more valuable providing you with greater career prospects. The more you know, the more valuable you are.
- FAC-P/PM offers you the opportunity to become a better mentor.
- FAC-P/PM Certification validates your abilities, skills and knowledge as a professional project/program manager.
- FAC-P/PM Certification offers you the respect and recognition as someone skilled in a profession that is growing and in demand.
- FAC-P/PM is the only project/program management certification that includes Leadership as a core competency.
External Links Disclaimer
This page may contain links to pages and/or documents outside the Department of Veterans Affairs Domain. These are annotated as shown below. We hope your visit was informative.
U.S. Federal/Military/State Government Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs web site by accessing links annotated with this graphic.
External Links Disclaimer
Non-Government Sites — You will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs web site by accessing links annotated with this graphic. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked web site.