Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Blackboard Learn
- I do not have left-hand navigation in Blackboard, can you help?
- How do I start a new thread on a discussion board?
- How do I access my Assessment results?
1. I do not have left-hand navigation in Blackboard, can you help?
The left-hand navigation pane will sometimes disappear if the window is not full screen. Select the narrow blue bar along the left side to expand it.
2. How do I start a new thread on a discussion board?
First, locate and select the discussion board in the left-hand navigation pane of Blackboard. Next, select the Forum where you would like to create a post. Finally, select Create Thread.
3. How do I access my Assessment results?
To access your Assessment results, open your course in Blackboard Learn, then select either My Results or My Grades from the left-hand navigation pane, then select your score.
The score is the link to your assessment data. There, you will be able to see the answers you submitted.